- Charcoal and sea salt are amazing skin healers. The charcoal draws out blemishes while the sea salt provides healing. This soap also has 4 amazing essential oils that have helped to give it it’s stellar reputation.
It is gentle enough for everyday use for most people.
Below we have outlined the ingredients we used and how they can help your skin be clearer.
Acne is actually caused by an infection of the sebum gland. These glands secrete oils to keep the skin moist. If these glands become clogged by bacteria it shows up as acne.
- Coconut oil has capric acid and lauric acid in it. These are the same acids in breast milk that help keep babies protected from illness. Coconut oil is also very anti-inflammatory so it helps calm the skin down so it can heal. Coconut oil is good topically and taken internally for these reasons.
- Sea salt kills bacteria and cleanses the skin while balancing the skins natural pH.
- Activated charcoal removes toxins and can help reduce the instances of acne.
- Tea tree oil has been used traditionally as a topical antiseptic and anti-fungal treatment.
- Peppermint oil controls the secretion of excess oil and prevents clogged pores.
- Rosemary oil cleanses the skin without causing dryness and will help prevent the build-up of bacteria on your skin.
- Lavender oil is an infection fighter and anti-inflammatory. Lavender might even help prevent scarring.
*TO USE* Lather on your hands, luffa or washcloth and allow the soap lather to sit on your face for a bit before rinsing off. This will allow all the beneficial ingredients to do their job.
**PLEASE don’t use this on your personal parts, the essential oils can be too warm.
***This soap likes to stay dry. It will just melt away if it is left in water. Set it somewhere to dry after each use. We use a wire soap holder in the shower.
INGREDIENTS: Coconut oil, olive oil, water, sodium hydroxide, avocado oil, sea salt, charcoal, lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil, peppermint essential oil, rosemary essential oil.
There are no reviews yet.