A few months ago we were introduced to the SoapStandle by another blogger. It was love at first sight. This handy little piece of plastic is saving our family from dreaded soap goo! But the thing that drew me to this company was the fact that they too give back! For every SoapStandle sold they donate one. By working with soap donation organizations they are helping to get soap into more hands and helping it last longer.
The SoapStandle presses into the bottom of your soap. By raising your soap up and allowing air to circulate under it your soap stays dry and lasts longer. You can purchase them here on our site.
Today I want to introduce you to Knojac Sponges.
Here are some of the things we love most about them.
1. They are completely free of chemicals and toxins.
2. They are suitable for ALL skin types.
3. Once they are wet they are soft and gentle and suitable for daily use.
4. They exfoliate beautifully with out being harsh.
5. They are safe for the environment.
6. If you are gentle they can a few months.
7. They are safe for the whole family to use.
Cream = No clay
Green = French green clay, good for oily and combination skin.
Pink = French pink clay, dry and mature skin
Black = Charcoal, great for acne and blemish prone
We are excited to announce that we have met our $3000 goal for Children First of Haiti. We are so thankful for all of you who purchased our products and those of you who donated directly. In order to help Children First reach their goal of becoming self-sustaining we will be continuing to work with them. If you would like to help you can continue to purchase our products or you can donate directly with the button below.